Why Maya's Organics ?We are committed to provide the most superior sea moss products. This is accomplished with our stringent quality control and commitment to ethical, sustainable harvest and processing. ATTACHMENTS
- Chondrus crispus (gold sea moss) helps promote cellular regeneration of the skin, immune defense, and natural thyroid function.
- Rich in amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals, and alginates.
- Sea moss in pure raw form to make your own gel at home.
Organic Natural Ingredients for Glowing, Nourished Skin
Wild Harvested Sea Moss is made with Chondrus crispus, a seaweed that has been hand-harvested for centuries.
This cold-water seaweed species is rich in amino acids, alginic and fatty acids, and numerous essential vitamins and minerals, such as:
- Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, E, and K
Follow these steps to prepare and use your raw purple sea moss at home:
- Soak your 2oz seamoss in spring or distilled water overnight and watch it grow to 5 - 8oz!
- Wash off your seamosss and put it in a blender with a half a cup of warm spring or distilled water. If you need more water add another half of a cup. (Add any of your favorite fruit or veggies for a flavored seamoss gel)
- Blend until all containments are fully blended. Then, pour it out into a jar, preferably glass.
- Allow the gel to cool off and thicken. When the gel is no longer warm, refrigerate!
As with any dietary supplement product, consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, giving the product to children, anticipate surgery, have medical conditions, or take medication on a regular basis, or are otherwise under medical supervision for any reason.
Information and product statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.