Fermented IronRegular price $34.99
- Koji Fermented; Solgar Food Fermented Koji Iron contains 27mg of iron nestled within the Koji through a natural fermentation process; Koji, a Japanese term for “cultured grain,” is derived from a starter culture grown on rice
- Slow-Release Iron; Ultimine is a unique, patent pending, slow-release iron; Clinically shown to have a slow and steady absorption rate into the bloodstream compared to the most commonly used supplemental source of elemental iron
- Cardiovascular & Overall Health; Iron-rich blood contributes to cardiovascular support and a variety of bodily functions. This source of Koji iron increases bioavailability in the body due to fermentation
- Gentle On The Stomach; Through this food-based fermentation, Solgar Koji provides a slower-release, enriched form of iron that is gentle to the stomach
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
Iron (from Koji Fermented Iron, UltimineTM). Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Organic Rice Hulls, Organic Rice Extract Blend. FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener and Color.